Monday, February 2, 2009

Hurray


I'm finally caught up on my drawings although I'm not too happy with this. I started with a completely black canvas which was new. I have three classes on MWF. Two in the morning and one in the afternoon. Today I was in my room drawing, my brother called me to see if I wanted to go climbing. I said I couldn't because I had a class in fifteen minutes, it was 3:43 or so. He asked when I had my class and I said 3-4, just then it dawned on me. I had missed the class. No no no. It was a good class too, there was going to be a deaf person signing to an interepreter who would give a brefief talk and answer our questions. After moaning about it for a little while I agreed to go climbing. On our way to the gym a friend of daniel and I called to tell us that the gym was closed for a class. My brother decided to go to the sub instead. At the entrance to the sub someone called my name, it was my teacher. I explained what had happened and it seemed fine. It looked really bad though cause I had my climbing shoes in my hand as if I had just come from the gym. I need to get on top of this.

No comments: