Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coastal Jungle Towers


I finished my new header for the blog. I was inspired by the lettering for Age of Empires 3 and Toasty(the tales of that pig). It took me quite a while to get it right. Today I meant to write about what I was thinking today but forgot what was going through my head. During art class I heard a song I always used to hear in high school art classes. I laughed as soon as I heard the song because it reinforces my belief that all art classes are the same. Critiques at the beginning of class usually take about an hour or more, a stretched hour, an hour that seems as if time passes like a slug. Today I came up with a solution; I need some way of fast forwarding through my life, not so fast that I couldn't understand it but just a little faster.

Another image inspired by Tomb Raider: Underworld.

No comments: