Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lunch conversation


A two drawing day. I felt particularly inspired and against doing my homework which I regret now. I also had a very long lunch today (about an hour and some) where I talked with a guy on my floor about possibly getting a house together next year. We were thinking of getting a theme house but didn't really have any idea for a theme. He thought something to do with wetlands preservation would be good. Off the top of my head I could only think of birdwatching as an activity one does in a wetland area. So Bird House would be the name and we would go on bird watching trips for our three required activities. Taxidermy of the local window collision victims was also brought up by an anonymous party but was rejected after a good laugh. We also thought of Art Colony as a possible name. We would have found object sculptures and encourage recycling and reuse for beautification. We might even get all Andy Goldsworthy.

No comments: