Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I love my Toshiba R20

I really love my laptop. I have thought this for a while but was reminded when today after playing tennis I got a text from someone in my dorm telling me to lock my door because someone was about stealing laptops. I walked as fast as I could home and kept thinking about how awful it would be to loose my laptop. I'd loose so many pictures and drawings. I'd loose a bunch of programs that would take a long time to reinstall/track down if I got a new computer. I've also come to an understanding of my laptop, a kind of familiarity like knowing a close friend. I know how it behaves and how to get around its failings. I worry when something goes wrong. The space bar stopped working after I spilled my cereal. In the back of my mind I think about it. Wish it would "get better". 

No comments: