Monday, December 8, 2008

AWww

What a lousy day. I'm not sure why but I'm really quite horrible at writing papers. It takes me forever and I just get average grades at the best. In other news I presented in religions of the book on the Pakistani-India conflict over Kashmir. It's a depressing subject and has way too much history behind it. The presentation seemed pretty boring which is a shame since it's a little depressing seeing your audience begin to fall asleep. I think as our teacher talked to us about in our sort of informal debriefing we should have focused on parts of the conflict that illustrate the deeper problems. Our presentation of the history didn't seem to be very easy to get anything meaningful out of it because we had to go into so little detail. I got my bear blanket back from home, I didn't realize how much I missed it. Good to have it back. As for the picture I am trying to come up with something for my hall mates. I'm going for something cute. She really likes adorable pictures of dogs so I hoped I could come up with something that she would like. 

No comments: