Wednesday, March 11, 2009

101


This is my one hundred and 1th post. I can't believe I've kept this up so long. I think it's done my drawing good. I visited my old high school today. Half of the upper school is under construction, the new building is quite imposing. It seemed to loom over me as three of my friends and I walked up to it. We didn't get to talk to as many of the teachers as I had hoped. The school was so foreign even though it's only been less than a year since I woke up every morning around six to make the 45min trip to the school. I saw someone I had hoped I wouldn't see. I was angry with myself over the way I responded. I felt like I had taken on a all the negative characteristics of someone, the way I acted. I don't think I really did but some actions I just can't keep myself from thinking about that way.

No comments: